Homeopathy is a safe, gentle, and natural system of healing that works with your body to relieve symptoms, restore itself, and improve your overall health. It is extremely safe to use, even with very small children, has none of the side effects of many traditional medications, is very affordable, is made from natural substances, and is FDA regulated. We use Homeopathy as a part of the Integrative Model of Health Care. Homeopathy also requires Providers that have been trained in this type of medicine to successfully achieve the goals of the patient.
Who Benefits from Homeopathy the Most?
Homeopathy has been used most widely in patients suffering from:
- migraines and tension headaches
- anxiety disorders
- dermatitis and other skin disorders
- thyroid or autoimmune disorders
- digestive problems like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
Effectiveness of homeopathy: wondering if homeopathy really works?
- At least 142 trials have been published in scientific journals regarding homeopathy. The School of Homeopathy has found that up to 85 percent of random-controlled trials demonstrate that homeopathy is more effective than placebo.
- There have been five meta-analyses reviewing homeopathy trials to date, including one that appeared in the European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology in 2005. Four analyses showed that overall homeopathy worked better than placebos.
- A six-year study released in 2005 from Bristol Homeopathic Hospital reported that 70 percent of 6,500 follow-up patients experienced improvement in their health after receiving homeopathic treatments.