Who Can Benefit From Chelation Therapy?
Anyone could benefit from chelation therapy. In today’s industrialized world we are inundated with toxins through what we breathe, eat, and drink. Every year, 6000 new chemicals are being produced that are entering our environment and could affect our health: air pollution from industry and automobiles enters our bodies through our lungs, water pollutants like lead and iron enters through our stomachs, food pollutants like insecticides and hormones enter through our gastrointestinal systems. All of these pollutants are toxic and can damage our cells.
All Disease Originates at the Cellular Level
All human life starts from two cells, which divide and grow and divide and grow, first forming an embryo, then a fetus, and eventually forming an adult human. Every process that goes on in the body is controlled at the cellular level, and the function of every cell in the body is regulated by its cell membrane. Every disease starts with damage to a cell membrane which then leads to altered or decreased cell function. Chronic diseases such as atherosclerosis, diabetes, high blood pressure, and cancer, do not start in one day or all of a sudden. Disease occurs after years of cellular damage when the body’s ability to repair itself has been overrun.
Free radicals are reactive molecules with an unpaired electron. Nature likes to have pairs of electrons. A molecule with an unpaired electron will steal an electron from a stable molecule creating another unpaired electron and a chain reaction from molecule to molecule. When this happens in a human cell, the end result is cell membrane damage. Many metals promote the production of free radicals and therefore promote cell membrane damage. Compounds known as antioxidants are used by the body to prevent the damage done by free radicals. Chelation therapy removes the metals that promote free radical damage and also supports the body’s natural defense from free radicals by supplying high levels of antioxidants.
Chelation Therapy Is Used To Help Support:
- Coronary heart vessels
- Peripheral blood flow (to hands and feet)
- Carotid arteries (supply blood to the brain)
- Pulmonary function
- Decreases cancer rates
- Decreases serum cholesterol
- Increases bone density
- Mitigates potential amputations
- Improves electrocardiograms (EKGs)
- Increases mental clarity
- Improves memory
- Reduces Alzheimer’s symptoms
- Decreases insulin requirements in diabetics
- Decreases blood pressure
- Decreases cardiac arrhythmias
- Decreases allergy symptoms
- Decreases intermittent claudication (cramping)
- Increases senses (taste, vision, and hearing)
- Increases vision in macular degeneration
- Reversal of impotency
- Overcomes symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome
- Reduced symptoms of: arthritis, porphyria, renolithiasis, and scleroderma